Please review the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. If you still haven't found your answer (or question), or need to send us a trouble ticket please visit our support pages at Support Home. Help is also available via email at support @ orangemailer.co, our live chat, or from the "Help" icon after logging in.
Unlike our competitors, Orange Mailer offers free help at every subscription level.
Orange Mailer does not actually support postage stamps. However, we can handle First Class postage (and postcard, etc), it just won't look like a stamp.
All you need to do is:
Here is how it looks when you print first class postage directly on envelope,
Adding funds is easy!
After logging in to Orange Mailer...
2. When you click on "Add Funds" you will see a drop down menu where you choose if you want to pay with Credit/Debit card / prepaid gift cards / Apple pay / PayPal / Bitcoin / ECheck.
3. Pick your choice, if you want to pay with PayPal then click PayPal and follow their instructions. If you pick Credit/Debit then you will see the following window pop up.
Enter name / address info, how much you want to add, Credit card info. Once you have entered all information the "click to purchase $25.00" will appear in the yellow bar.
Click the Yellow button and your purchase is complete.
4. If you have a card on file with us then you only have to enter the amount in the top part and click blue button "charge this card"
After adding funds you might need to refresh the page before the balance is showing in your account.
After you login to the site - from any page, you can always click either the "Orange" logo on the top left, or the "Get Started" navigation just below that. Either of these will always take you back to the default postage page.
Once you have registered and signed in to your new account there is 2 things you need to do before
you can access all functions properly. Once this is done you will have access to all functions like batch printing etc.
1. Enter your ship FROM address.
USPS requires a legal address to be entered as a ship from address, ( it can not be a box store like the UPS post boxes )
You do this on the get started page.
Enter your ship from address, phone and email, click the little box next to "Update your default"
Then click the green button "show available rates" , your ship from is now stored. You can change it at any time by redoing these steps.
2. Update Admin section,
Click the settings tab, and
1. make sure your Time zone is correct,
2. Packaging default. Here you can pick a default setting for service / package size / weight, if you do so the system
will preset these settings when you go through the process of creating a label, convenient if you ship most or all First Class, or always use the same size boxes..
3. Label settings, here you can change / add the custom line of text on the labels, and pick your default label size.
4. Make sure there is a correct email for your profile.
Yes - Orange Mailer can ship to any military address.
Orange Mailer can not be used to ship FROM an APO/FPO/etc.
Follow the image below for a general guideline. For more specific info - check the USPS link.
USPS details: https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-dpo.htm